|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a local government, for a Planning Officer. This government authority, based in the Northern suburbs is experiencing growth and as such are looking to recruit a Planning Officer to join their dynamic and busy Planning Team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Process planning permit applications
- Provide support to the statutory planning function ensuring efficiency
- Collaborating and helping to identify planning process improvements
- Managing and assessing planning permit applications within Statutory time frames
To be successful in this role you must have;
- Tertiary qualification in Planning
- Working knowledge of planning legislation, regulation and case law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively manage and process planning permit applications
- Current drivers licence
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to further develop your public sector knowledge and be well remunerated in a supportive environment. Due to the immediate nature of the role, inexperienced candidates will be considered. Interviews will take place immediately. Please Apply today or for further information email firstname.lastname@example.org.