|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About the role
Here at Charterhouse, we’re partnering with a progressive, national firm and its Environment & Planning practice, with the recruit of a dynamic lawyer to join a growing team in Sydney’s CBD.
Working directly under a recognised Partner in the space, you will become part of a busy and high-performing team with a shared passion for the environment and a solutions-driven approach to working with our clients.
The role will see you working in a diverse range of situations, with emphasis on the strategic, regulatory and environmental aspects of development and infrastructure projects.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-6 years legal experience with a broad background within Environment & Planning or related areas;
- Familiarity with Supreme/Federal Court ligation
- The ability to work independently and autonomously and a strong work ethic;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills; required for building client relationships and maintaining a positive team environment;
- Sound understanding of regulatory matters and strong client-facing capability;
- A collaborative approach and work well with clients, consultants, counsel, more junior lawyers and other parties.
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or alexf @charterhouse.com.au.