|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
This leading Financial Services company has gone through a recent surge of growth and with several large acquisitions in hand the need for a highly experienced Portfolio manager is required to join their professional and growing team.
Having come from a technical background in software and development and having transitioned into a senior project manager role, the Portfolio Manager is responsible for leading a large team working across Contact Centres. You will play a pivotal part managing key relationships with Contact Centre and IT services to deliver solutions on the platform.
Responsibilities will include:
- Own and manage the Contact Centre Platform as a shared group asset ensuring all features and capabilities delivered on the platform are leveragable across the group, aligned to the Contact Centre strategic roadmap and delivered in timeframes which provide the optimal business benefit across multiple business units.
- Participate/Contribute to the Contact Centre strategy definition/roadmap. Own the team responsible for the selection and recommendation of products to deliver features and capabilities in line with business requirements.
- As part of pipeline management, contribute to Business Case definition covering POPEX/OPEX and timeframes for delivery.
- Manage large and/or complex programs of work to achieve the Groups strategic objectives
- Establishing Portfolio priorities and assignment resources against portfolio initiatives
- Accountability for the successful implementation of Contact Centre related Projects and Programs
- Structure project team for success incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project outcomes
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Identifying, monitoring and implementing controls to mitigate key risks on the project
- Manage relationships with vendors and third party suppliers
- Balance schedule, cost and quality and Business impact in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Communicate project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders
- Understanding Business Unit needs & desired outcomes
- Develop performance targets / KPIs that align with Assisted Channels and business targets
- Ensure effective risk management and governance are in place for the Projects within the Portfolio
- Ensure internal customer satisfaction targets are achieved or exceeded for CC portfolio project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures in consultation with CC Portfolio PMO team
- Lead targeted process improvement initiatives and delivery metricated continuous improvement changes on a regular basis which lead to efficiency and cost reduction initiatives
- Lead and develop the Project Delivery team, ensuring effective engagement, job satisfaction, performance management
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- Experience as a Senior Project manager / Portfolio manager working within a Financial Services Environment.
- Strong background working across Software implementation and Infrastructure roles.
- Background working with Contact Centres – Highly desirable
- Development background with strong Technical knowledge.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement skills, excellent at building relationships and being influential in key decisions.
- Strong problem solver, drive implementations and configurations.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.