|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Our client is a globally recognized law firm with a number of award-winning teams. They looking for an experienced Practice Manager to head their market leading litigation team and provide high quality people, finance and file management to a team of lawyers and support staff. With enviable office space, health and well-being benefits, this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to really excel their career.
- Manage and coordinate team, including secretarial allocation, reporting lines, recruitment and performance reviews
- Overseeing and improving processes and procedures including billing, precedents and file maintenance
- Monitoring team performance and ensuring budgets are met and accurately recorded
- Working closely with the Partner to ensure the effective day-to-day running of the practice
- Experience working as a Practice Manager within a law firm
- A bubbly and collaborative attitude
- Outstanding initiative and proactive approach to work
- Advanced MS Office and typing ability
- A strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY:
This is a great opportunity to progress your career. To be considered for this role click APPLY now or contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469 for a confidential discussion.