|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
About the company
My client is in the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms and have offices all over the world, their Sydney office has a family feel with a team of around 25 people.
About the role
This is a great opportunity to work for one the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms located in the CBD.
As the Practice Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Directors to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability of the business.
You will be required to:
- Manage the day to day running of an office of around 20 people, Directors, Partners, Accountants and Admin staff
- Manage a team of 2 Admin staff in the support on the Directors. Partners and wider office
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across this business
- Meeting room management, organising catering and other resources required for meetings
- Manage Electronic Lodgements with the ATO and other government organisations
- Prior experience in working for an accounting firm
- APS background
- Knowledge of MYOB and Xero
- IT / Tech savvy – if you have project managed an IT transition this would be highly beneficial
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com