|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a leading firm of accountants to find them a Practice Manager / Operations Manager who will be responsible or all workflow and system efficiencies across a division.
This firm have a national presence and are part of a wider international network of firms, so you should feel comfortable you are joining a market leading business. They have a fantastic reputation for training and development which is proven by the number of home-grow Directors in the firm.
As the Practice Manager / Operations Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Directors and Divisional Head to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability.
You will also be responsible for Divisional budgets and forecasts.
- Develop and implement reporting processes and procedures from APS
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across an entire division
- Own the divisional budgeting and forecasting process
- Review and implement systems upgrade/changes where needed
Skills and experience
- Prior experience in working for an accounting or legal firm
- In depth knowledge of APS is essential
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- High level stakeholder engagement and the ability to cut through jargon
- Strong IT skills
Culture & Benefits
A high-performance culture has been the hallmark of their service offering over many years, but they have also moved with the times. You will be given a state-of-the-art office and equipment to succeed in your job, and have access to the following:
- Flexible working
- Charity days
- Paid parental leave
- Summer, Winter and End of Financial Year parties
- Corporate gym and health insurance
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert