|Posted:||5 days ago|
My client is an industry leader when it comes to cyber security with over 7000 customers across the globe, including more then 45 percent of the Forbes Global 2000. With that said they are looking for a Principle Security Consultant to join an industry leading team where you will be providing incident response, threat analysis, and program management to their client base.
- Incident response and threat analysis process development
- Identify and current vulnerable systems and suggest changes to these systems
- Deliver best practice advice to help identify and contain security breaches
- Brief senior executives on threats in their current environment and industry
- Remain up to date with the latest security threats and trends
- Analyze the latest in security policies and apply experience to protect the customer
- Experience in an analytical role of either network forensics analyst, threat analyst, incident response or security engineer/ consultant.
- One or more of the following GCIH, GCFA, GREM, EnCE or equivalent certifications in these areas.
- Expertise in analysis of TCP/IP networks communication protocols
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions on remediation and countermeasures for challenging information security threats
- Experience with a scripting language such as Perl, Python or any other relevant scripting language in an incident handling environment.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to travel on short notice.
If you live and breathe all things Cyber Security and are looking to work within a fast paced environment the this role is for you.
Contact: Matt Parkhill on - 0296412478 or email: email@example.com