|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
This leading Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their industry. With a number of ground-breaking digital and technology products and with an exciting number of programs currently in play the need for an experienced Process Analyst with Black Belt experience is required to join their highly collaborative, professional and driven team. In this role you will play a significant part in improving business processes working with senior level Tech and Business stakeholders.
The main focus of this role is to provide expertise in the analysis, design and development of business process models relating to the Finance function, covering multiple geographical locations i.e. Sydney and Auckland as a means to contribute to a potential wholesale design review and automation of the existing processes, in the context of the users of those processes, how they interact with the IT systems, and how these affect the customers, staff and suppliers.
1. Identify, lead, manage and complete end to end process improvement projects using robotics process automations (RPA) as the key platform.
2. Using a consultative engagement approach, RPA process selection methods, Lean methodology as applicable, to identify and lead groups to address key improvement initiatives.
3. Manage and drive prioritisation of process automation backlog with key stakeholders of all levels.
4. Analyses and define to-be process models with detail business rules suitable for RPA scripting.
5. Undertake process reviews to establish the root causes to performance of the process and identify areas for process standardisation and improvement.
6. Mentor, coach and support the development of process and RPA capability throughout the project team.
7. Align process automation backlog with the direction set by strategic priorities.
8. Able to facilitate and run a stakeholder workshop for information gathering.
9. Develop, enhance and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
10. Support change manager during RPA rollout activities.
11. Promote, embed and drive a culture of continuous improvement throughout the organization.
12. 5+ years of experience in technology and process enables business transformation project
* Relevant tertiary qualifications
* Black Belt Certification (Preferred)
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visio (Highly Regarded)
* Experience in financial industry and business knowledge of Finance function
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2458 or email adams@Charterhouse.com.au