|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
A leading Legal firm based in the heart of Sydney CBD are currently looking for an experienced Process Improvement Manager. In this role you will play a pivotal part working closely with key stakeholders within the business. You will have come from a legal background and be well qualified with Lean Six Sigma. You will enjoy working in a collaborative and engaging environment which offers challenge and diversity.
The role will involve working closely with clients, partners, lawyers and business support staff to improve and manage the efficient delivery of legal services. Primarily this will involve internal firm legal process improvement projects but will also include some client facing legal process projects and initiatives to further drive efficiency and cost certainty.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least three years of process improvement and project management experience in consultancy or professional services firms
- Experience of the whole legal process improvement and project lifecycle
- Excellent client facing skills along with a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressured, detail-oriented environment
- Financial literary/understanding of law firm financials and performance metrics
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment with excellent troubleshooting, decision-making and follow-through skills
- Excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint
- Qualifications in change management and process improvement such as PROSCI® and Lean Six Sigma
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience of working within the legal or professional services industry
- Project management of legal matters or legal-related initiatives
- Working with virtual teams in a global environment
- Project management qualification such as AMP or PMI desirable
If you have the above experience and want to join a professional, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.