|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||13 days ago|
Are you a skilled individual with a proven background in procurement or contracts management with several years experience? Have you experience running a tender end to end?
This position is to join a procurement team in an ongoing project within the Education Sector. The successful candidate will be involved in the development and ongoing implementation of the organisation's procurement policies and systems needed to support strategic goals. The role will also play an important part in identifying and implementing continuous improvement within the procurement function.
Duties will include:
- End-to-end procurement focusing on best-practice
- Identifying and mitigating risks
- Coordinating approval process with service providers
- Monitoring and reporting on contract expenditure to stakeholders within the business
- Understanding probity requirements and implementing this in processes
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- More than 2 years experience working within a tendering or contracts management role preferably within a multifaceted organisation
- Highly organised with a good understanding of governance processes and managing risks
- An understanding of relevant legislation, in particular codes of tendering
- Experience in Tenderlink would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Inclusive and supportive culture
- Working with likeminded people that will have similar views and values
- Great office location close to public transport
If you are interested please APPLY today. A cover letter must be included with your application in order for you to be considered for this position.
For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 0424 475 424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace