|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Join the organisation on their project team to ensure the successful delivery of all commercial aspects of work, to provide insightful commercial advice to stakeholders and to develop and implement contracts.
This is a contract position for a 12 month period.
- Manage the full tender process including documentation, tender evaluation, issuing of tenders
- Assessment of the financial and commercial aspects of the project and tracking
- In-depth negotiation and awarding of tenders and contracts
- Prepare and analyst reports on pricing proposals
- Support Project Managers by providing commercial advice on contractual agreements and resolve any issues that arise
- Financial management of contracts and budgeting
- Preparation of spend reports
- Ensure compliance is maintained at all times
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent service driven attitude and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated experience in procurement and commercial activities, including contract negotiation, tender management, contract management and project management
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce/Accounting/Law or proven commercial expertise
If this position is of interest to you, please send your application via this advertisement. We look forward to hearing from you.