|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator. This role will be joining our client, an organisation in the healthcare space who offer a great working environment and a team-based culture. This is a busy time in the team currently and they need assistance with full end-to-end procurement during this period.
The position is a contract role, with future long-term career opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Assist and develop best practice procurement processes, systems and strategy across the organisation
- Liaise with stakeholders across the organisation, assisting them with regular procurement enquiries and requests
- Oversee the Procurement Officers and assist them with their day to day duties where necessary
- Prepare tender documentation and manage tender processes
- Promote the procurement department across the organisation and assist wherever possible
- Contracts management and correct documentation
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive experience in procurement, contracts and tendering
- Knowledge of contracts legislation, tender guidelines and best practice
- Excellent relationship management skills and the ability to network across an organisation
- A related degree/qualification would be beneficial
Due to the nature of this position, you must be available to start immediately. If this role is of interest to you, please send your application through this advertisement.