|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
A requirement for an advisory-focused Manager within Procurement has arisen to facilitate stakeholders needs across the network. The remit and responsibilities within this position are extensive, however the primary need is to assist and support stakeholders across the network with procurement planning, tender-documents, panels, managing stakeholder’s approach to the market and ensuring that stakeholders remain within their forecasted boundaries.
The remit and responsibilities within this position are extensive, however the primary need is to assist and support stakeholders across the network:
- Manage purchasing demand and partner with stakeholders to manage forecasts.
- Contribute to securing supply of clinical and support services products by maintaining an extensive catalogue of items and managing multiple pricing agreements.
- Report on the Procurement team performance to our customers and Executive.
- Ensure our legislative compliance requirements are managed, achieved and reported.
- Maintain a culture of owning your customer’s concerns by motivating the team and leading by example.
The ideal candidate for this position is an individual with proven and tangible experience in the procurement space:
- Procurement planning expertise within a services environment is essential.
- Preparing tender documents, and managing panels.
- Strong relationship building skills, coupled with great planning and organising abilities.
- Well versed in analysing data and be proficient in advanced use of Excel to identify efficiency opportunities.
- Skilled in writing Executive and customer reports.
What's on offer?
- Opportunity to work for a pioneering organisation.
- Extensive progression opportunities matched with formalized training and development.
- Exposure to a growing industry within Australia.
- A sociable and collaborative working culture.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you then please apply through this advertisement or contact Daniel Ball through email@example.com.