|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $60 p/h + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Initial 3-month contract (possibly permanent after)
- Up to $60 p/h + super
This organisation is looking for a Procurement Officer to join them in Rhodes on an initial 3-month contract. They are looking for someone that has worked in the NSW Government as a Procurement Officer and has experience with setting up frameworks.
- Manage the lifecycle of the projects on time and within budget.
- Liaise and work with internal and external stakeholders to identify innovations, and where required, demand requirements and control initiatives
- Provide specialist advice and recommendations to the stakeholders
- Provides accurate and timely advice, including the sourcing of accurate data, and the writing of briefing notes
- Provide end to end Procurement Services including, Contract Management, Drafting/Issuing contracts and GIPA notices.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience within the Government
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.