|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
We are currently seeking a skilled individual with a proven work history background in procurement and contracts management to join our client on an immediate basis. This organisation is looking for additional support in their Procurement department. This is a contract position for a period of 3-4 months.
This position is to join an established procurement team within a healthcare organisation. You would be involved in the full contracts, tenders and compliance duties required for a successful procurement function.
Duties will include:
- End-to-end procurement focusing on best-practice
- Assisting in the drafting of contracts, using the contracts management system
- Preparing and amending end to end procurement documents including procurement plans, Request for Tenders, Request for Quotes and Variations and Contracts
- Identifying, mitigating and reporting on risks in line with best practice
- Monitoring and reporting on contract expenditure to stakeholders within the business
- Ensuring the procurement activities are conducted in a way that is consistent with approved policies and procedures
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within a tendering or contracts management role preferably within the health sector
- Knowledge of principals and application of contract law
- Experience working with strong subject matter experts
- An understanding of relevant legislation, in particular codes of tendering
- Experience in Tenderlink would be preferable
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available to start on ASAP, please "APPLY" today. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 03 8610 6103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.