|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
We are seeking a skilled individual with a proven background in procurement or contracts management to join our client on an immediate basis. This is a contract position for a period of 3-4 months.
This position is to join an established procurement team within a healthcare organisation. The successful candidate will be involved in a large retendering process that will begin shortly.
Duties will include:
- End-to-end procurement focusing on best-practice
- Supporting a large tender by engaging with external stakeholders
- Monitoring and reporting on contract expenditure to stakeholders within the business
- Assisting the procurement manager in developing supplier relationship model
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- Several years experience working within a tendering or contracts management role preferably within aged care or not for profit
- Experience dealing with larger value public tenders would be preferable
- Highly organised with a good understanding of governance processes and managing risks
- An understanding of relevant legislation, in particular codes of tendering
- Experience in Tenderlink would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available to start on ASAP, please "APPLY" today. For further information please contact Sinead Quinn at Charterhouse on 03 8610 6103 or email@example.com.