|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 6-month initial contract
- Up to $55 p/h + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Procurement Specialist to help develop and implement components of the strategic travel category.
- Manage the accommodation / travel category for the Agency
- Use a range of quantitative and qualitative data sources to identify savings and efficiency improvements
- Take ownership and deliver the accommodation RFP
- Provide expert advice and support in the development and implementation of a benefits realisation plan and provide input to regular reporting on progress and outcomes
- Lead and participate in components of cross functional category team projects, to develop strategy, planning, and reporting at operational and business group level
- Identify demand management value drivers, develop and execute a strategy to achieve target savings
- Track Benefits and report performance to different stakeholders across government
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area or proven commercial experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Knowledge of the Hotel industry (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.