|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently seeking a skilled individual with a proven work history background in procurement and contracts management, to join our client on an immediate basis. This organisation is looking for additional support in their Procurement department. This is a contract position for a period of 3 months.
This position is to join an established procurement and contracts team in a local government organisation. You would be involved in the full contracts, tenders and compliance duties required for a successful procurement function.
Duties will include:
- End-to-end procurement focusing on best-practice
- Be a champion for procurement in the organisation
- Proof reading and cross checking agreements
- Assisting with the tender process
- Assist in the documentation of contracts, using the contracts management system
- Liaison with internal managers and update on changes in agreements with suppliers and tender timelines
- Ensure correct filing of agreements
- Data entry duties
- Ad hoc duties within the procurement team
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within an end-to-end procurement function with demonstrated understanding of tendering and contract administration
- Confident with the review of agreements and identification of any areas needed to changed or be renewed
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Database management and experience with a contract management system and/or purchase order system
- Flexible and happy to take on additional areas of work when required
If you have the above skills and experience, and are available to start on ASAP, please "APPLY" today.