|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
This multi aware winning Saas company are currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. The need for a product owner with 3+ years’ experience has emerged to join their highly motivated and experienced team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the Product Director. You will have a mature AGILE background and will be a highly confident and effective communicator working with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders
- Create product backlog items in user stories format with clear acceptance
criteria by liaising with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Define prioritised product feature functionality for use by software
- Discuss, agree, and document the deliverable that will meet the
- Monitor the resulting output to confirm that the product feature meets
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks
to work on
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and
shows what the Scrum Team will work on next
- Effectively run backlog refinement/grooming sessions at regular interval
- Set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role closely working with the Scrum Master in mitigating
impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Assist Product Management in defining product vision, road-map and growth
- Contribute to the discussion of incoming bugs and their prioritisation as part
of triage activities, and in particular where these may need to be addressed during a current sprint
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
● At least 3 years experience in Agile software development processes
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to see the bigger picture of a given feature and break them into
smaller deliverables by running story breakdown sessions.
● Familiarity with modern project ticketing systems
Experience Atlassian product suite is a plus, especially Jira
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.