|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the company
My client, based in Sydney CBD are an established software organisation that specialises in document management. Due to growth within the business they are currently recruiting for a Product/Application Support Analyst with SharePoint experience to join on a permanent basis.
About the role
You will be the link between their development team and their clients. You will function as their primary customer contact for all incoming calls and assigned customer cases by providing telephone, web, and email based technical support for their products. Technical support will involve gathering requirements, application support and testing.
In order to be successful in your application for this position you will need to have the following experience of modern web development tools:
- Understanding of development ( They are a .NET/SharePoint house)
- Product/ Application support experience (implementation/ troubleshooting of software applications and related technology infrastructure or equivalent)
- SharePoint experience (Essential)
- Basic understanding of manual testing
- Ticket management experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
What's in it for you?
This is a great opportunity to work for an established and stable software organisation. You will be working closely with a team that offers a lot of support whilst receiving a competitive salary ($80,000-$95,000 + Super DOE).
In order to apply for this please submit your application. You MUST be Australian based and have full working rights. If you have any questions prior to your application please feel free to contact me prior to applications: email@example.com. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.