|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- Unrivalled level of work
- Professional Indemnity matters with Property/Construction bias
- Exciting opportunity to progress and grow with new client
Our client is a global law firm with an excellent reputation in the Insurance field. This firm have a large Australian presence and have an unrivalled Insurance client base of global and national insurers as well as self-insurers.
About the role
This role will involve predominantly working on Indemnity matters for primarily a global engineering client. Due to the nature of this role the successful applicant will be expected to work autonomously on their own matters whilst also working closely under the supervision and mentorship of two senior and well respected members of the firm.
This role will involve advisory work as well as litigation and alternative dispute resolution dependent on what is the most pragmatic avenue for the clients.
In this opportunity there will be a high level of client interaction and client care is a massive priority with the Partners this role is reporting to, as it is with the firm.
Although this is primarily a Professional Indemnity role, lawyers applying should be willing to demonstrate versatility as and when the client requires this.
This is a massive opportunity for an ambitious lawyer looking to build their own brand at an internationally renowned law firm.
Ideally applicants will possess:
- At least 2 years PQE in Indemnity matters
- Experience working on Property/Construction related Insurance matters
- Good communication skills and willingness to carry out a high level of client contact
- Ambition and drive to work at a top international firm
How to apply
Should you like to discuss this role in further detail, please get in touch with Ben Smith on 9641 2440 or email@example.com