|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Our client is a well-thought of practice in the Insurance space and is steadily growing in the Sydney market. This team is managed by a renowned and respected Partner in the Insurance space.
A newly created opportunity for a Professional Indemnity Lawyer/ Solicitor or someone looking to make that step to specialise in insurance. Reporting directly in to the experienced Principal, the chosen Professional Indemnity Lawyer will be joining a well thought of team. You will receive guidance from a dedicated mentor through a structured mentoring program and a market leading salary.
- A newly created position
- Work with four highly-regarded Partners
- The team handles claims across all major classes of insurance and acts for the biggest names in the insurance industry both locally and overseas.
- Draft and negotiate contracts, enterprise agreements & incentive schemes
- Active role in BD being involved with a range of marketing and client development initiatives
This outfit is seeking a motivated Private Client Lawyer to join their thriving practice. The purpose of the role will be to provide a high-quality, legal service to clients on all aspects of wills, trusts, tax planning, Enduring Powers and Lasting Powers of Attorney, Court of Protection and Probate law in line with the firm's standards of performance. Moreover, you'll be expected to offer exemplary client care establishing trust and confidence and demonstrate strong financial management, commercial awareness and professionalism always.
- 2-5 Yrs. PQE experience in a variety of professional indemnity matters, such as financial lines, construction, health or aged care
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
- Superior attention to detail
- Contribute positively to the team and firm environment
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com