|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
This global leading business is currently at the forefront of their market. With a number of highly successful programs in place, the need for a Program Director with a strong network infrastructure background is required to join the team for a long term opportunity. This program will run across several projects and will result in the delivery of the company’s strategic vision for its core network service.
The Program Director will:
- Direct responsibility for the delivery of $10m+ sized projects to quality, cost and time goals, leading and managing the wider subject matter expert team and reporting. Establish and execute a program communication plan.
- Prepare the project schedule, and monitor the project in line with the plan.
- Direct a fully informed and motivated team.
- Manage stakeholder relationships on the current project and with a view to securing additional works.
- Responsible for status reporting.
- Ensure progress of the Program by creating forums for the project team and external stakeholders. Chair selected project meetings. Monitor project costs in line with the approved budget.
- Manage key project issues and escalate any that are unable to be satisfactorily resolved.
- Manage a change control process.
- Contribute to the preparation of any commercial proposal process.
- 10 years plus project delivery experience in large enterprise environments
- Program level responsibility – managed project managers and programs $10m +
- Complex, recent, Network Infrastructure implementation experience
- Experience delivering projects in an Agile environment desirable.
- Excellent, senior stakeholder engagement capabilities.
- Able to prioritise a number of co-dependent project managers and deliverables across multiple projects.
- Ability to develop strong, dependable, realistic project plans to execute against.
- A "lead from the front" manager with a willingness to roll your sleeves up.
- A positive, can-do Program Director who builds and leads great teams.
- Experience of transformation programs with strong vendor management experience
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.