|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
NSW Government agency is looking for an experienced Program Manager to join their high performing team in the CBD on a long-term program. You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of capital works projects and programs by applying project management principals.
- Develop project briefs, project plans and risk management plans for capital works projects
- Manage and oversee the works project procurement
- Ensure Work Health Safety (WHS) compliance on all capital works programs
- Manage state-wide delivery interfaces with providers, design teams and building contractors
- Ensure the delivery of the works projects to the specified time, cost and within a quality framework
- Evaluate the progress and performance of the works projects and programs
- Manage and lead people, provide mentoring and guidance to support the development of staff skills
- Provide government advice and support to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the implementation of government policies
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering / Construction
- Proven experience in successful managing multiple large construction projects with values up to $40m
- Strong organisational skills and able to work under pressure
- Current Driver’s license
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.