|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$30 - $35 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
- Full time, 6 weeks
- Burwood Location
- Immediate start
The Project Administrator shall support end to end delivery across allocated project on time and to budget.
This is a full time position based in Burwood, very close to public transport. The role is being offered for an initial 6 weeks with the view to extend. The role is paying up to $30 - $35 p/h + Super.
Duties to include:
- Provide project support on safe and efficient achievement of all project related activities to ensure delivery of a high quality services within the agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Promote a collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support in relation to project documentation, including:
- Project Plans
- Status reporting
- Maintain relevant logs and registers
- Track quality control
- Meeting Minutes.
Candidates must have:
- Intermediate excel skills
- Be able to organise meetings, create packs for project based meetings, support team of PM's
Project documentation management, assisting with pulling information together including:
- Reporting, status reporting, risk register etc
- Meeting minutes, collation and redistribution of data
- Project plans
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Please apply now If you have previous Project Admin experience and can commit for 6 weeks. Candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are welcome to apply.