|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
We are looking for a Project Administrator with a good level of communication skills and who is able to remain professional and calm under the pressure of a Construction site atmosphere. If you have knowledge of Microsoft office software packages and are confident in your ability to problem solve and use logical reasoning, please apply for the role!
About the Company:
This is a large building company based in Sydney with sites across the country. They are a commercial builder and well known for their professional approach.
About the Role:
- Receive, assign and invoice work orders
- Maintain contractual KPI’s
- Deal with Subcontractors daily
- Answer phone calls professionally and efficiently
- Accurate and professional client interaction and communication
- Complete general administrative work
- Schedule jobs
- Any other rad-hoc duties as required by the office manager
How to apply
To apply please click apply now! Job reference: JN-163285