|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||26 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $310 per day + Super
- 12-month contract
Looking to make a difference?
My client is looking for a Project Administrator to start immediately
Working from home / flexible working arrangement will be made available to the successful candidate
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have strong attention to detail and have demonstrated experience in an EA / Project Admin role.
Candidates with 3-5 years’ experience will be considered favourably.
Previous experience in working within the Cyber Security Team and within a large organisation would be highly advantageous.
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of security projects
- Provide Project Security and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on project plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved project plans
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned project areas and contribute to the preparation of security briefs to support informed decision making and planning Assist the security team to complete tasks and implement project plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding security project status and implementation issues.
- Provide a range of secretariat and administrative services, including coordinating committee meetings, preparing briefing notes and papers, to support project management delivery.
- You will be working as part of the Cyber Security Team - newly formed team, fast paced, friendly culture
- You will be supporting 3 key stakeholders including the Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the admin side of vendor engagements, helping to manage the risk register etc.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Minimal Cert 4 qualification in Administration
- Basic understanding of Cyber Security would be a bonus
- Security qualification is beneficial, however not essential
- Gov experience is preferred but not required
If this sounds like you hit the apply button