|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
About the role
As the Project Administrator you will be supporting the Project Manager on major projects around NSW in a small team of 4. This is a full time role being offered for 4 months with the view to be extended based in North Sydney. This opportunity would suit an organised, enthusiastic individual with a high level of attention to detail as well as an understanding of accounting terms and functions.
Your duties will include:
- Administrative support to Project Management staff
- Purchase order entry and management, project costing and invoicing
- Liaising with Trade Suppliers
- Managing Diaries
- Booking plant and equipment
- Quality and Safety documentation
- Other office duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Previous Project Admin/Document Controller experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as independently
- Intermediate to advances skills in Excel and Word Previous
- Project Admin experience within a Construction/Engineering/Infrastructure industry would be advantageous.
Please apply now!