|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within this notable organisation, on an initial 6 month contract basis.
The role; Reporting to the Project Director, you will be responsible for the effective and efficient administration support and coordination of the project within the proposed deadlines, in order for it to be delivered on time and to budget. Due to the duration of the assignment and immediate start, we are keen to speak to candidates who are in Melbourne currently. Your daily duties will include:
- Provide administrative support to the coordination of activities for the project
- Proactively support the team with administrative and coordination activities to assist the program to deliver against scope, schedule and budget, whilst ensuring that risks and issues are anticipated, adequately controlled and/or managed up accordingly
- Oversee the projects document management system (including project charters, plans, budgets, dependencies, change requests) ensuring that records are filed and maintained to enable ease of access and compliance with policies and procedures
- Coordinate project meetings, including maintaining the Project Director’s diary, scheduling meetings for the team, prepare agendas and take meeting minutes
- Coordinate the maintenance of the project file directories and document management processes
- Any other duties as directed, commensurate with the scope and classification of the position
We are looking for;
- An enthusiastic and proactive candidate who is deadline driven and excels when working under pressure.
- Demonstrated experience within a similar project role and experience within an Engineering or Construction
- Advanced MS word, excel and MS Project capabilities
- Superior administration and organisational skills to thrive in a busy deadline driven environment
In return, you will be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and the chance to further your career within a high profile experienced team. Please 'APPLY' today for immediate consideration or email email@example.com directly.