|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
You will be working collaboratively with the People & Culture team along with the project team in order to manage the delivery of the communication strategy to support the rollout and embedment of a Global change program.
Working for one of the largest corporate Construction firms in Sydney and part of the Global team you will be responsible in creating content as well as rolling out a brand new project.
This position is very much focused on content writing and so I am looking for candidates who have a great deal of experience specifically with content writing.
- Creating compelling content to facilitate employee engagement and understanding of the project’s strategic objectives and embedment of initiatives across a global workforce of 12,000 people.
- Content including: presentations, briefing materials, CEO speeches, intranet and email contact, employee events and corporate employee videos
- Supporting and managing the Communication of the project from start to finish
I am looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in communications field with exceptional written communication skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Communications, Marketing, Journalism/PR or business-related field
- Experience I supporting major change projects across global corporate cultures
- Competencies include: exceptional writing skills, decision making, interpersonal abilities, planning & organising, problem solving & analytical thinking, change management & creativity
- Strong Microsoft skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, OneDrive)
- Experience in working across a large organisation with extensive international presence
This is a full-time position starting within the next two weeks on a temporary basis for a minimum of 12 months. Due to the duration of the assignment candidates on a Working Holiday Visa unfortunately will not be considered.
Please apply now