|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
In your new role, your core focus will be to manage the project controls function in order to deliver multiple multi-million dollar cross functional engineering projects across the division.
- The management of the project cost control team including cost engineers, planners and QS
- Provide project controls management, including baseline schedule development and management, performance status and reporting, baseline change control, risk management, earned value management guidance and tools.
- Advise and consult on the application of effective planning techniques and controls (earned value, cost and schedule variance, estimates at completion, critical path analysis).
- Support programme integration, governance, formats, plan optimisation, and project controls best practices.
- Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects.
- Support the development of integrated master schedules for specific programmes in Primavera and/or Microsoft Project that reflect all interface milestones and activity durations from multiple contractors’ schedules and feed changes to the integrated master schedule.
- Monitor and control programme compliance in respect of the project’s contractual obligations
To be considered, you will have the following
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
- An experienced user of the relevant Programme tools, techniques
- Experience in the implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with relevant national standards
- Experience in working on NEC 3 projects
- Practical ability to utilise critical project management concepts (e.g. EVM, project planning, risk analysis, configuration management
- Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply