|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
In your new role, you will play a key role in the management and oversight of the project controls and reporting systems. You will be responsible for ensuring that the reports are accurate up to date and using your Project Controls Knowledge be able to challenge the data prior to issue. You will also be responsible for managing deployed resources and ensure the project team are adequately covered on the Project Controls Requirements for Reporting, Schedule, Cost, Risk, Document Control, Quality.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Demonstrated experience engaging with senior stakeholders
- Ability to independently set up and facilitate workshops for Risk / Schedule / Costs
- Strong oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to present Project Controls information to management.
- Skills and experience in directing cost engineering functions, including cost estimating, cost control, and cost analysis.
- Experience in directing, planning, and scheduling functions, including schedule development, control, analysis and use of Primavera P6.
- Demonstrated experience in trend and analysis reporting including the ability to determine corrective actions or recommendations based on facts and figures and critically evaluating information and data from various sources.
- Extensive project Controls management experience in all phases of the project lifecycle in a multi-disciplinary infrastructure intensive, engineering, systems or construction environment.
- An advanced level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction and start-up work processes for projects.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply