|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Up to $400 p/d + super (8 hours a day)
- Initial contract until 31/10/2018
This NSW Government Agency is looking for a Project Coordinator to join their team. The organisation is working on a large program to ease the cost of living for the Australian Public.
- Provide assistance and support in the execution of the project
- Ensure the project’s relevant polices, issues and practice are documented accurately and are compliant to the agreed project management methodology
- Conduct research and analysis relevant to the project
- Assist with creating KPIs for the project.
- Monitor the progress of the project plans, budget and outcome
- Liaise with key stakeholders on the progress of the project and issues with implementation
- Equivalent experience within a similar capacity
- Tertiary qualifications are desirable
- Experience working with NSW Government Organisation is desirable
- Experience using Google G Suite, Trello, NSW Government Travel Booking Website and HP Record Manager
Please apply by following the link.
For more information please contact Manogna Ravikumar on 02 9641 2431 or email firstname.lastname@example.org