|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
About the role
This role will have responsibility for the coordination of the Regional Deployment team administrative functions and the day to day running of the Regional Office.
The role will also provide administrative and project support for the Regional General Manager and the Regional leadership team as required.
This role will function as part of the overall administrative team to accommodate priorities in the Region and manage day to day regional office facility requirements.
Activities may also include scheduling of work, regional project support, defect management, project pack creation and general admin for the Deployment Manager/s and broader team.
Duties to include:
- General Administration
- Facilities management
- Management and meeting coordination
- Record project risks and issues and coordinate timely resolution
- Provide project support to the Operations Manager across a variety of program streams
- Regional leads point of contact for Risk, Business Continuity, Security and other ad-hoc minor projects
You will have:
- Recent experience in a Project Coordination role
- Experience of reporting and supporting senior management
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional PC skills including the MS suite and other systems
- Strong multi-tasking skills
This role is due to start in the next two weeks – please apply now!