|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
About our client
Our leading financial services client is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to provide hands-on support to Project Leads and Project Managers to coordinate management activities and to provide project support, project governance and reporting to the portfolio. Initially for 6 months but is likely to extend.
This role will include a mix of duties that include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and project manage projects to improve planning and delivery process by collecting and maintaining data in a consistent form
- Organise and facilitate project team meetings
- Produce minutes and action logs
- Provide administrative support in tracking and reporting progress and performance of one or more projects
- Identify anticipated problems within the projects from an administrative perspective, including actual and forecasted costs.
Reporting to the Head of Project Management Office you will ideally have:
- 2.5 years demonstrated experience as a Project Coordinator
- Understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies
- Experience in project performance reporting
- Demonstrated strong stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience with large, high profile projects
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Experience using a project portfolio management system
How to apply
To submit your application in strict confidence, please click the 'apply' button!