|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
About the role
I am looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to join a well established corporate company with the CBD. This is a full time role paying up to $500 a day including Super on a 6 month temporary contract.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Maintain Demand Programs forward planning processes.
- Management of Demand Programs governance meetings, conferences and forums including organisation and logistics.
- Management of Risk, Actions, Issues and Decisions Register(s) (RAID).
- Establishing and maintaining reporting cadence for key Demand Programs reporting deliverables initiating and tracking weekly schedule reporting metrics.
- Creation of packs for reporting/governance meetings (internal and external).
- Management of Demand Programs Document Repositories and maintain documentation standards.
- Provide administrative support to the leadership team
I am looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Project Coordinator
- Planning, logistics admin experience
- Advanced Microsoft office experience
- Well developed writing skills
- Summarising data, planning and managing senior governance forums and report collation for executive audience
Unfortunately candidates on a Working Holiday Visa will not be considered due to the length of the assignment.
How to apply
To be considered for this role please click 'apply for this job' - Job reference: JN-161591