|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||The role is paying up to $550 a day inc Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Full time, 6 month temporary
- North Sydney
- Immediate start
The Project Coordinator shall report to the National Operations Design and Build Manager to provide project support. The Project Coordinator shall support end to end delivery across allocated deployment programmes on time and to budget.
This is a full time position based in North Sydney, very close to public transport. The role is being offered for an initial 6 months with the view to extend. The role is paying up to $550 a day including Super
Duties to include:
- Provide project support on safe and efficient achievement of all project related activities to ensure delivery of a high quality serviceable network within the agreed timeframes and budgets.
- Promote a collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support in relation to project documentation, including:
- Project Plans
- Status reporting
- Maintain relevant logs and registers
- Track quality control
- Meeting Minutes.
Candidates must have:
- Intermediate excel skills
- Be able to organise meetings, create packs for project based meetings, support team of PM's (6)
- Project documentation management, assisting with pulling information together including:
• Reporting, status reporting, risk register etc
• Meeting minutes, collation and redistribution of data
• Project plans
Working within a collaborative and dynamic environment this is an opportunity not to be missed.
There is opportunity for someone who is willing to put in the work, step up and make the role their own. The team is very open to the person growing the role so ideally they need to be an experienced Project Coordinator really looking for their next step.
Please apply now