|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||23 days ago|
In your new role, you will provide support to key organizational strategy teams. This may include providing support to the Training and Competence, Resource Management and Culture and Engagement programs.
- Provide Coordination and records management for a range of training programs,
- Manage all reporting on training attendance, participation rates and feedback results and produce reports as needed
- Ensure that all training materials are kept updated
- Coordinate all monthly resource meetings, including setting agendas and following up outstanding actions
- Data entry of all resource forecasts
- Production of Monthly Org Charts
To be considered, you will have the following
- Relevant qualifications or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in coordinating number of stakeholders to attend meetings and workshops Attention to detail in data management
- The initiative to work independently and ability to be a team member within a fast-driven environment
- Demonstrated experience working within high volume data management systems, producing accurate data dashboard reporting and PowerPoint presentations.
- Advanced Excel skills
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply