|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the Role
This leading Telco business is currently at the forefront of their market and with a large transformation now in the place, the need for a highly experienced Project Coordinator has come about to join their professional and growing team.
Reporting to the General Manager Business Segment Design and Build. The Project Coordinator will provide project support on activities associated with Business Segment Design and Build within Business Sales and Marketing.
You will be working with a team of ~6 Project Managers, Program Managers and Executive Managers.
Duties will include:
- Support to the program managers for creation and maintenance of schedules, management of issues, risks, scope changes, reporting, and resourcing,
- Support to the team management, for assistance with tasks associated with management of the overall team and its core functions,
- Support with the running of critical executive meetings, control of process documentation, and general PMO functions,
- Support of reporting creation, formatting, and distribution.
- You will be required to set up and run certain meetings and workshops.
- Liaison with project stakeholders will be a significant part of the job.
- Provide program support on program related activities to ensure delivery of high quality results within the agreed timeframes.
- Promote a collaborative relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support in relation to project documentation, including milestones, Program Charters, Status reports, risk and issue registers, designs & meeting minutes - Documentation provided to high quality, and actions and ongoing tasks managed fully.
To be successful for this position you will need:
- Similar previous experience as a project coordinator
- Good understanding of Project Management methodologies and concepts across all phases of a project lifecycle.
- Experience in a PMO environment with demonstrated ability to provide support and achieve desired outcomes.
- Previous experience in a telco environment preferable
- Must have excellent MS Office: Outlook, Powerpoint, Word, Excel data input & analysis.
- Experience with SharePoint, Jira or MS Project would be highly preferable
- Must have superior interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to follow directions and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional disposition & willingness to accept responsibility.
- Skills in organising competing tasks to meet deadlines.
- Methodical and analytical approach to complex problems that may require multiple parties to resolve.
How To Apply:
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.