|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- 12 – month initial contract
- Excellent remuneration
NSW Government Agency is looking for several Project Directors to manage multiple large construction projects. You will manage and direct the project team and help deliver major capital works projects (value on average $40 - $60 million). This is a multi-year program and will give you the opportunity to be part of one of the largest construction programs in NSW.
About the role:
- Manage project delivery interfaces with contract management service providers, design teams and building contractors
- Manage the delivery of the project and ensure that projects are being delivered on the specified time
- Evaluate the progress and performance of designated Major Works
- Develop project briefs, project plan and risk management plans for individual projects
- Oversee the implementation, monitoring and updating of systems to WHS compliance
- Manage and oversee the forward works project procurement
- Engage local councils and authorities to ensure planning approvals
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Identify upcoming risk and effectively manage them
- Manage and report on the payment of consultants and contractors in accordance with legislation and contracts.
- Proven experience managing building construction projects to a value of more than $20 million, preferably around the $100 million
- Relevant tertiary and or post graduate qualifications in Construction, Engineering, Project Management or related fields
- Ability to respond to unpredictable risks, and manage a number of overlapping phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Current driver’s licence
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema via firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9641 2448.