|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||17 days ago|
- Liaise with clients and key stakeholders to evaluate the principal, technological and systemic requirements to meet the SOW, Functional Specifications and achieve the project requirements including carrying out site surveys and investigations and communicating with subject matter experts.
- Work with Senior Project Engineers/Project Managers and Program Planners on the preliminary and detailed scoping, initial costing, and planning for the project.
- Assist the Project Manager in preparing the PMP and associated project documentation including safety plans, environmental plans, IWP, ITP and quality plans; detailed cost estimates, schedules and resource requirements to ensure all projects are developed in accordance with the organisation’s policies and standards.
- Coordinate risk management workshops and rail safety reviews.
- Analyse drawings and associated design and project documentation for technical accuracy and suitability.
- Coordinate project teams to ensure assessment of safety in design and constructability reviews.
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders with respect to established specifications, ensuring the technical merits of all tenders are carefully assessed in the selection of a suitable tender
To be considered, you will have the following
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, (Signalling) or equivalent related industry experience
- Experience in project delivery and/or engineering works, preferably in a rail environment
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills to coordinate and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve client satisfaction
- Experience in providing (relevant discipline) engineering support including functional specification development, design coordination, safety in design, constructability reviews, testing and commissioning and applying engineering quality
- Experience in project management support, such as developing estimates, preparing schedules, managing budgets and cost, planning resources, project controls and status reporting and managing quality.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful application of relevant standards such as Australian engineering and technical standards.
- A successful background in managing risk and safety performance in compliance with safety legislation, rules and procedures.
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply