|Posted:||27 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has emerged for a skilled Project Engineer to integrate within a large Government agency in Sydney’s West. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing complex engineering upgrade works requiring technical input and providing professional advice and problem-solving support on a range of technical matters across the agency’s property portfolio and infrastructure. The Project engineer will additionally assist specialist engineers within the team in reviewing reports related to engineering matters, and also provide required support to the upgrade team in managing specific engineering upgrade components, inspections and professional services projects.
- Performs engineering design evaluations and works to complete projects within budget and scheduling restraints;
- Reviews industry policies and procedures to ensure data accuracy, security, and regulatory compliance;
- Reviews reports of production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine or address problems;
- Provides technical support for the engineering process.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Civil/Structural Engineering field(s);
- 5-7 years of experience in the field or in a related area;
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated engineering experience in residential property environment.
Apply now to be considered for this role, or contact Astrid on –
(02) 9641 5124 | email@example.com for more information