|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
[Project Manager – Applications]
About the Company
This well-established brand within the Melbourne market is currently seeking a Project manager – Application Delivery to join their team. You will contribute by delivering Information technology projects as a part of the company’s delivery. You will also apply your knowledge in project management methodology, communication, organization, and delivery.
- Partner with services and stakeholders to manage project plan, deliverables and resource requirements working with development and delivery teams.
- Align projects to the company’s project methodology standard.
- Liaise and negotiate with all stakeholders to ensure all requirements are gathered, analyzed, and expectations are managed.
- Plan and deliver projects within defined budget, schedule, and quality targets.
- Ensure that all activities and responsibilities of the designated project meet relevant standards and are aligned to government strategy.
- Deliver IT infrastructure and applications in line with service levels.
- Communicating and consulting effectively across functions
- Provide timely reports on projects delivery.
- Effectively plan and budget to ensure projects are delivered in scope, to standards and on budget
- 8+ years of ICT project management experience with demonstrated experience in applications delivery.
- Experience in delivering medium to large scale application implementations or upgrades using structured methodologies.
- Experience in managing technical specialists, business analysts and managing vendors to contracts.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology and demonstrated expertise in applying sound project management practices and principles to projects.
- Experience in managing stakeholder and user relationships in an operationally demanding environment.
- Experience in application implementation or upgrade
- Project experience in sourcing, commissioning, and developing IT infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of Project Management, Software Development Lifecycle, Agile and ITIL
- Experience in the resolution of project roadblocks and issues
- Working for a household name in the market
- Long term fixed term contract with great benefits
- Working with leaders within their field
How you can apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.