|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This leading ASX listed business is currently going through a large transformation of work and are currently looking for a senior Project Manager with Scheduling and Field services experience working a large range or projects. In this role you play a pivotal part working with senior level stakeholders, you will have a strong background in mobility with CORE PM skills qualified in Prince2 or PMBOK.
Essential Skills / Background
Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
* Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
* Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
* Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
* Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
* Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
* Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
o Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
o Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
o Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
o Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
* Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Mobile Field services background working on multiple projects
- Prince2 / PMBOK qualified
- Utilities background or working with Oil / Gas preferable
- Excellent relationship building background working in fast paced and complex roles
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.