|Location:||NSW - Regional|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
Our NSW Government client are seeking a hands-on IT Project Manager to manage a variety of infrastructure based projects, including a data centre relocation project, in Bathurst NSW.
- Bathurst location
- 6 month contract
- Up to $850 + super per day, depending on level of experience
- Must have experience managing data centre transformation/relocation projects
To be successful, you will need:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in IT Project management
- Agile/Prince 2 Foundation qualification.
- MS Project experience to at least intermediate level.
- Proven, demonstrable experience in delivering information technology projects following the Agile/Prince2 project management methodology
- Strong experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Active Directory across multiple instances is a must
- Excellent verbal and oral communication, stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated individual, capable of setting and achieving tasks for themselves and team members.
- Delivery focused with strong expectation management skills.
- Experience with Solaris infrastructure highly regarded
- Prince2 Practitioner desirable qualification
- Previous experience delivering projects with NSW Government preferred
- MS Project
If you have the above requirements and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com