|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
This globally recognised Media / broadcasting client has continued to grow from strength to strength. With several exciting projects now in hand the need for a highly capable and confident digital project manager with previous media experience has arisen to join the ranks. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in delivering end to end projects working with key stakeholders across the business whilst managing a team of junior project managers.
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information.
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Software development lifecycle (Waterfall & Agile)
- Certified in Prince2 or PMBOK
- Strong proven background in Stakeholder management
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453