|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
This leading ASX listed company has been going through a large period of growth and is currently looking for a highly experienced PM with Microsoft ERP Dynamics to help run the ERP across both Australia and New Zealand. You will play a pivotal part working on this large program of work engaging with key stakeholders within and outside of the business. You will have a background working in complex working environments, be highly personable and need to be AGILE conversant.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Previous Microsoft ERP Dynamics experience
- Exposure to ITIL, be Prince 2 / PMOBOK qualified
- Strong proven background in Stakeholder management
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453