|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Project Manager with Planning and Transformation experience using Clarity is required to join their professional, friendly and driven team.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Schedule management. Track progress for each project stream against the project schedule.
- Risk management
- Budget management
- Issue and Action management, including maintaining a central repository and following up on issue resolution and actions with individuals.
- Ensure TFA project management methodology is followed
- Develop regular status reports
- Contribute to Board papers and preparation of presentations
- Update project data in Clarity (project details, resources, financials, risks, issues etc)
- Weekly status reporting in Clarity
- Preparation of steering committee packs
- Timesheet approvals
- Prepare for PMO quality audits
- On-boarding of new team members
- Setting up a project dashboard and keeping it up to date
- Stakeholder management
- Formal Project Management qualifications
- Previous relevant experience as a project manager
- Ability to work independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience on an Agile project preferred but not essential
- Proficiency in MS Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Project.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, interpersonal communications skills and emotional intelligence
- Previous experience in large, high profile projects is well regarded
- Clarity experience well regarded
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com