|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About our client
This global leading Financial Services organisation has recently been going through a large Transformation and have continued to expand their headcount. With a recent number of successes, the need for an experienced Project manager with Product experience across application and insurance is required to join their highly professional and driven team. In this role you will a pivotal part reporting to the PMO manager, you will have worked in AGILE frameworks and have Project management qualifications.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position:
- Project Management
- Schedule management - Track progress for each project stream against the project schedule.
- Risk management
- Budget management
- Issue and Action management, including maintaining a central repository and following up on issue resolution and actions with individuals.
- Ensure TFA project management methodology is followed.
- Develop regular status reports.
- Contribute to Board papers and preparation of presentations.
- Update project data in Clarity (project details, resources, financials, risks, issues etc).
- Weekly status reporting in Clarity.
- Preparation of steering committee packs.
- Timesheet approvals.
- Prepare for PMO quality audits.
- On-boarding of new team members.
- Setting up a project dashboard and keeping it up to date.
- Stakeholder management.
- Proven Product management / developer background
- Has worked in a Financial Services or similar environment
- Project mangament qualifications
- AGILE / Waterfall framework experience
- Strong proven background in Stakeholder management
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 9641 2453