|Posted:||2 months ago|
An experience Publications Project Manager position has become available working within the NSW Government. The ideal candidate will have experience producing publications to a very high standard.
- Work with both internal and external designers as well as the marketing and communications team to manage the design, development and distribution of publications, including Annual Reviews, Financial Statements and Sustainability Reports.
- Service as a liaison to internal contributors and others directly involved in the published works: solicit chapters, edit submissions, coordinate reviews, resolve issues and ensure deadlines are met
- Work collectively with all members of the Marketing & Communications team to maintain the company corporate and visual identity throughout all publications and ensure continuous progression and strengthening of the brand
- Edit all elements for style, substance and readability
- Oversee all aspects of delivery to ensure consistency between all publications
- Coordinate distribution of publications; post production, including in both print and online format.
To be considered, you will have
- Relevant qualifications, certificates or minimum 5 years’ industry experience
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills with experience engaging and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in publications and editing with experience working on annual reports
- The ability to operate independently and as part of a wider team
How to apply
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply